I value your privacy just as I do mine. That’s why I created this privacy statement to keep you up to date and to adhere to the GDPR legislation.
To subscribe you to my email list, to send you my online products or to give you one-on-one coaching, I need your information.
I do not use your information for anything other than described in this Privacy Statement, unless I specifically asked your permission for it. I can receive your permission if you email or otherwise contact me with a question. Only after explicit confirmation will I send you my free and value-packed emails.
In this Privacy Statement, I share with you how I use your information. This Privacy Statement applies to our use of your shared information with us.
- Online if you visit my website www.Consciouslivingwithcarmen.com.
- Offline when you share your information with me by giving me your email address in order to receive my weekly emails or when you purchase a product or service offline.
Your information is saved in a secured database. On my website, your date is being sent to us through a secured connection (SSL)
Your information will never be shared or sold to a third party for commercial use and we will never share or sell your information to a third party any other than mentioned in this Privacy Statement.
The information I collect
On my website, I collect and/or receive 2 types of information.
1. personal data you actively give to me.
When you subscribe to my email list, receive a product or service, fill in a survey, subscribe to a webinar, or any other form of free information, I ask you to share your information with me, like your first, and last name and your email address.
I do not collect any personal information when you visit my website unless you voluntarily do so by filling in a form in order to receive my emails or information.
When you purchase a product or service I ask for your full name and email address as well as your VAT number for billing and administration reasons.
2. personal date automatically given to us for technical reasons.
When you visit my website some technical data is automatically sent to us by your computer and technical devices, like your IP-address, your operating system, and your internet browser.
How I use your date
- I use your email to send you the link to your online product, the invoice and the updates for the online product.
- When you subscribed to my email list I will send you my weekly emails packed with information and stories.
- When you opted in for a free webinar or other free information I will only send you that free information. You won’t be automatically added to my email list. I will ask you if you want to subscribe or not and you can confirm or deny this.
- I will use your information to keep you up-to-date, give information or give you support on the service you bought.
- I will use your information to ask you for feedback on my products and/or services.
- If you subscribed to my email list I will also inform you about other products or services that may be of value to you.
Looking into and/or changing your information
When you subscribed to my email list or bought a service or product I will email you in order for you to receive what you requested. I do this by using the email system MailChimp. They will receive your information.
I will process your information as long as you’re on my email list or for the duration of 12 months after unsubscribing after buying a service or product and you didn’t subscribe to my email list. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the link at the bottom of every email. You can also adjust your subscription with that same link. After unsubscribing of my email list, I will keep your information for another 6 months before completely deleting it. You cannot unsubscribe of emails necessary for completing your purchase of a product or service.
You have the right to object to processing your information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for using your information. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
Information publicly shared
Please be aware of the information you share online. Reaction on blogs, in chats or on social media may be processed by someone other than me. I’m not responsible for falsely processing your information by third parties.
Potential changes to my website may lead to changes to this Privacy Statement. Therefore I advise you to regularly check this Privacy Statement.
Do you have any questions? Please, send an email to email@example.com with Privacy Statement in the subject line.
3317 NT Dordrecht